I've been "tagged" by Nikki at My Cyberhouse Rules ( which you can check out here: http://mycyberhouserules.com, so, do that.)
So that means I'm "It", just like the lovely Clara Bow. ( if you don't know what I mean, please educate yourself:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(1927_film)). Well, I always knew I was "It", so it's nice to finally get some damn validation. And I have a little Q&A to get to now, since I'm "It". I thought it might be fun to make this a mostly visual thing, with the occasional sentence of explanation thrown in when a picture alone might not be enough. So, without further ado...
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Hmm. Not sure either is so blessed. WIth love comes a lot of pain. But we do keep taking our chances, don't we...
7. What is your bedtime routine?
Then, of course....
until I'm so exhausted I literally just collapse into bed. I know, I know, I'm boring.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
N/A, since I'm not currently with anyone. But I plan to meet my next partner in the Crystal Palace at the Great Exhibition of 1851. I'll be the one in the crinoline.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
10. What kinds of books do you read?
(That would be library books, kids )
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
12. What’s your fear?
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
Judging by the photo evidence I've found, I won't have to.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
I could resort to black comedy right now, but I won't. I'll just say, "N/A"
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
"Lady Fantastica Queen Elizabetta Montoya". Of course.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
That's easy. Food.
*Question #11 has been edited. It originally read, "How would you see yourself in ten years". And the answer to THAT would be:
Now, in order to complete the tagging process...I can share the blog taggy-ness with four others, those I think may give it the old college try. And so I shall: I tag thee, I tag thee, I tag thee:
Sunny from http://sunnysingstheblues.blogspot.com
and THEE, Rache, from http://redundantobsession.blogspot.com, so get your patoot in gear.
I tag thee, as well, Barreness, at http://www.thebarreness.com , because I am curious as hell to see your answers to some of these seemingly innocuous questions.
And I tag THEE, Gillian, at http://owlsripple.blogspot.com, because I am so glad you have started writing on your blog again, and maybe you can have some fun with this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to go speak like a Nantucket Quaker circa 1849 for the rest of the evening. Avast! Good day and good morrow to ye all!